Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Week 7 or Thing 17

I looked at AucklandCity Library bebo pagehttp://www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MID=367137231&MemberId=4428799413 and it is very good. I logged on into their bebo page and sent a request to be a friend. Then I looked through MySpace and since I listen Radio Tarana most of the time so I tried to go on my favourite Radio Station but it was blocking, So that did n't work well. It allow you to look through without login and I tried to search music from India and we can listen music of different states and then I downloaded picture from that If you click on link

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=1000354823&albumID=0&imageID=224232

After that I created my a/c with facebook because it doesn't allow you to look through without creating a/c and it ask to find friends. Actually Face book is quiet good social networking site.

Lastly I looked at Hennepin-County-Library and That is pretty cool. They have got lots of fans and you can chat with librarian and some people were putting wall posts on that. Since I have face book account It takes me directly there where other people are and I can find friends.

No comments: